Summer Circuit Event #4 || EiMM || Sign-Ups Jul 18, 2020 15:35:21 GMT ForgotToFlush and myo! like this
Post by Schiavetto ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ on Jul 18, 2020 15:35:21 GMT
Everyone Is Mafia Mafia
Everyone Is Mafia Mafia, or EiMM, is a special format that does away with traditional mafia’s team-based gameplay in favor of a free-for-all: there is no town and no lynching, just you versus everyone else. Build alliances, gather info, and backstab as needed to ensure that you're one of the last players standing!
- Outside Contact: This game will be conducted over Discord, on the Summer Circuit event server. Players may communicate with each other through Discord direct messages, groupchats, or by using the channels on the server. Please remember to add the host (myself, Discord Tag: EmancipationOfMimi#4084) to all conversations.
- Choose Your Own Role: During signups, each player will have some influence over the role they are given, by sending the hosts a character and the source material for that character (e.g. “Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII” or “Deku from My Hero Academia”). The hosts will assign your role based on your submission. If no submission is received, the hosts will choose for you.
- Free for All: Each player is self-aligned and has access to a personal standard attack, which they may use to attempt to eliminate the other players. When a player is one of the last three players standing, they will win.
- Aliases: Along with their role, each player will have an alias that they will choose during signups. At the start of the game, all players will be provided with a list of these aliases. When submitting actions, players target the alias, not the player. (e.g. ##[ACTION NAME] on [ALIAS]). If no alias is chosen, one will be assigned to you. Additionally, this game will include three noise aliases that are not affiliated with any player. Noise aliases will have 1 HP and 0 MT.
- Do not edit or delete posts. Repeated offenses may result in penalty ranging from
- As stated above, this game will be outside contact, meaning players may communicate with each other publicly in the specified channel, or privately through DMs or group DMs.
- Be a good sport! Remember, there’s a fine line between being competitive and being a jerk. At the end of the day, we're all here to have fun.
- There are no Day Phases, only Nights. Nights 1 and 2 will last 48 hours, and Nights 3 and onward will last 24 hours.
- At deadline, all actions are considered locked and the phase ends. Between phases, actions will be resolved, and players will not be permitted to discuss the game with one another.
- All players will have a base amount of HP, and a standard shot which will do damage equal to their MT.
- You cannot target yourself with an action, unless your role or another player’s role permits it.
- You cannot target a dead player with an action, unless your role permits it.
- In the event that your action fails or is redirected, you will be informed.
- Copying & pasting host communications (for example, your role PM or results of your night actions) is disallowed. Likewise, sharing screenshots of game communications is disallowed
See next post for signup details.